As we all continue to adjust our behavior, due to the Covid-19, we want you to know the additional health and safety measures we are taking. We want you to be sure that our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees. Therefore,
We Introduce additional processes that include:
- Revision and adaptation of all hygiene and disinfection protocols
- Specific training for all employees
- Control and monitoring of the measures
The Y Hotel’s Commitment to hygiene
The Y Hotel team has been retrained on hygiene as follows:
- All staff wash & sanitize their hands-on entry to work and regularly throughout the day
- All public areas are sanitized throughout the day
- All rooms are being sanitized after each use
- When cash is handled each team member will wash their hands
- Disposable gloves and masks are being worn in food preparation and service
- All our glassware goes through our glass washer at 160 degrees after every use
We have introduced the “Contactless Bedroom Concept”
A contactless bedroom ensures that there are no unnecessary items in our bedrooms. With this process, we can assure you that longer time is spent on cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces in your bedroom. Any items you require are kept in a clean environment and available on request.
By maintaining a contactless bedroom, we have removed the following items from our guest bedrooms, but be assured – all are still available from reception:
- Iron/ironing board
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Mini bars -Glassware
- Guest directories
- Promotional materials
- Unnecessary amenities
- Slippers and bathrobes
Safety of our guests, employees and associates, has always been our top priority!
We are doing everything we can, to welcome you back to a safe and clean
“The Y hotel environment”!
ENJOY YOUR SAFE STAY!