As we all continue to adjust our behavior, due to the Covid-19, we want you to know the additional health and safety measures we are taking. We want you to be sure that our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees. Therefore,
We Introduce additional processes that include:
- Revision and adaptation of all hygiene and disinfection protocols
- Specific training for all employees
- Control and monitoring of the measures
The Y Hotel’s Commitment to hygiene
The Y Hotel team has been retrained on hygiene as follows:
- All staff wash & sanitize their hands-on entry to work and regularly throughout the day
- Personal protective equipment for cleaning crews is always available
- All staff have been relentlessly trained to avoid contact with bodily fluids of any kind from guests.
- All public areas are sanitized throughout the day
- All rooms are being sanitized after each use with steam cleaners
- Disposable gloves and masks are being worn in food preparation and service
- All our glassware goes through our glass washer at 160 degrees after every use
- We use a clean-air handling machine Μedi Clean, which cleans and removes air potentially contaminated by the virus.
- Glass Guard for Customers & Workers Protection, Sales Counter/Reception Clear Acrylic Physical Barrier & Transaction Window
- When cash is handled each team member will wash their hands
- We Continue physical distancing by eliminate waiting rooms or crowded lobby
- We use shoe sanitizer mats at the entrance of our hotel
We have introduced the “Con tactless Bedroom Concept”
A con tactless bedroom ensures that there are no unnecessary items in our bedrooms. With this process, we can assure you that longer time is spent on cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces in your bedroom. Any items you require are kept in a clean environment and available on request.
By maintaining a con tactless bedroom, we have removed the following items from our guest bedrooms, but be assured – all are still available from reception:
- Iron/ironing board
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Mini bars -Glassware
- Guest directories
- Promotional materials
- Unnecessary amenities
- Slippers and bathrobes
Safety of our guests, employees and associates, has always been our top priority!
We are doing everything we can, to welcome you back to a safe and clean
“The Y hotel environment”!
ENJOY YOUR SAFE STAY!